Covers environment, transportation, urban and regional planning, economic and social issues with a focus on Finland and Portugal.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

And that was June 2008...by The Ovi Team [free PDF]

Download the free monthly PDF OviMagazine from here, which contains original articles and other material:

And that was June 2008...
Published: 2008-07-01 (8.65MB)

Many of June's news stories were dutifully covered by our dedicated team of contributors over the past 30 days and, as I always say, only a certain number can receive an Ovi front cover, which have been collated once again and presented in totality inside this free PDF.

You can also download the Issue #21: ME

Issue #21: ME
Published: 2008-05-14 (7.26MB)

Me, myself and I, or perhaps it is the ego and super-ego that inspires, but the Ovi team of contributors have pulled together to give you the 21st theme issue: ME.
CONTENTS
I, Me, Self-Forgetfulness, Dehumanization by Emanuel L. Paparella
Who by Jan Sand
Works by photographer by Cátia Cóias
Staring into the magician’s eyes by Asa Butcher
From the Piscean Person to the Aquarian Self by Rene Wadlow
Who am I? by Asa Butcher
“Me” by Jan Sand
I, cynic by Thanos Kalamidas
Ego (In Greek) by Dimitra Karantzeni
Cogito Ergo Sum by Rene Descartes
The unbearable lightness of me by Thanos Kalamidas
Ovi Mosaic by Luis Alves
Me, a name I call myself by Asa Butcher

allvoices

No comments: